This Range Standards Use Agreement (“Agreement”) is entered into by and between Rowdy’s, LLC dba Rowdy’s Range and Shooter’s Supply (“Rowdy’s”) and the individual on the reverse of this document and is entered into for the use of the shooting sports facility (the “Range”) owned and/or operated by Rowdy’s.
- Always keep your firearm pointed in a safe direction.
- Always keep your finger off the trigger until ready to shoot.
- Always keep your gun unloaded until ready to use.
ACCEPTABLE FIREARMS AND AMMUNITION
- All firearms used on the Range are subject to inspection for safety and proper function.
- All firearms must be in working order.
- No firearms larger than .50 caliber center-fire. Pistols and shotguns may be of any caliber.
- Tracer and armor piercing ammunition are not allowed.
RANGE USE AND SAFETY
- All firearms must be kept pointed downrange at all times.
- Fire at authorized targets only.
- All projectiles must impact within the established Range limits.
- The command of “Cease Firing” must be given before going down Range. Only authorized Range personnel may go downrange.
- In the event that the command of “Cease Firing” is given, those present on the Range will remove all ammunition from their firearms, open and lock the action open, place their firearm in a safe location keeping the barrel pointed downrange, step away from their firearm and wait for further instruction.
- Use approved eye and ear protection while on the Range.
- Notify Range personnel of any safety infractions.
- Only those who have signed this Agreement may participate on the Range.
- Only those who are able to lawfully use and possess firearms may be on the Range.
- Only those who have purchased their firearms from reputable dealers may use the Range.
- Only those who are mentally fit to handle their firearms may use the Range.
- Only those who comply with Range instructions are authorized to use the Range.
- Only those who are responsible in handling their firearms may use the Range.
- Women who are pregnant may not use the Range.
- Alcoholic beverages are strictly prohibited and may not be used on or around the Range.
- In the event of a medical emergency, call 911 and notify the Range personnel immediately thereafter.
LIMITATIONS ON LIABILITY
- ROWDY’S WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR INJURY CAUSED BY YOUR USE OF THE RANGE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DEFECT, OR OTHER FAILURE OF RANGE EQUIPMENT. ROWDY’S WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR INJURY, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, EVEN IF THERE IS NEGLIGENCE BY ROWDY’S OR BY AN AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE, OR AN AUTHORIZED ROWDY’S REPRESENTATIVE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, OR ANY OF THE ABOVE. THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU TO THE EXTENT THAT APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR SUCH DAMAGES. ROWDY’S TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR LOSSES, DAMAGES AND CAUSES OF ACTION WILL NOT BE GREATER THAN THE AMOUNT YOU PAID TO ROWDY’S, IF ANY, TO ACCESS THE RANGE.
- YOU AGREE TO INDEMNIFY, DEFEND AND HOLD HARMLESS ROWDY’S, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, CUSTOMERS AND SUPPLIERS FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, PROCEEDINGS, DAMAGES, INJURIES, LIABILITIES, LOSSES, COSTS AND EXPENSES (INCLUDING REASONABLE ATTORNEYS’ FEES AND LITIGATION EXPENSES), RELATING TO OR ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE RANGE, OR ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES OBTAINED FROM ROWDY’S AND ANY BREACH BY YOU OF THIS AGREEMENT.
RELEASE FOR FORCE MAJEURE
- You absolve and release Rowdy’s and its affiliates from any claim of harm resulting from any cause(s) over which they do not have direct control, including, but not limited to, failure of electronic or mechanical equipment or communication lines, telephone or other interconnect problems, computer viruses or other damaging code or data, unauthorized access, theft, operator errors, severe weather, earthquakes, natural disasters, strikes or other labor problems, wars, or governmental restrictions.
- If any provision of this Agreement is held by a Court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, void or unenforceable, those invalid sections shall be severed and the remaining provisions shall continue to be in full force and effect without being impaired or invalidated in any way. This Agreement, and any other reference noted herein, are incorporated herein by reference which constitutes the entire agreement between the parties. This Agreement shall be governed by, and construed under, the laws of the State of Utah. Each and every party agrees that jurisdiction and venue for all purposes shall lie only in the County of Washington, in the State of Utah, and as a result of signing this Agreement subjects itself to jurisdiction and venue in said situs. Any provisions of this Agreement which contemplate or require performance after termination of this Agreement shall survive the termination of this Agreement.
UPDATED – 16 MARCH 2018